When you become a member of The ETF Institute, you will have an opportunity to earn the Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®) designation and stay up-to-date on the latest in ETFs.
As a member, you will:
- Become eligible to sit for the Certified ETF Advisor examination and earn the CETF® designation.
- Gain access to our comprehensive online ETF study guide.
- Download a certificate documenting your successful completion of the exam. (example)
- Have the ability to track your continuing education (CE) credits. The completion of 15 hours of CE every 24 months is necessary to remain in good standing.
- Be eligible to display the Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®) designation on your marketing collateral and business cards. (example)
Steps to become a member and earn the Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®) designation:
- Step 1: Complete registration form
- Step 2: Agree to The ETF Institute’s Code of Ethics
- Step 3: Pay $395 membership fee
- Step 4: Download the study guide and prepare for the exam
- Step 5: Successfully complete the Certified ETF Advisor exam
- Step 6: Stay current on your membership through continuing education (CE) and annual renewal fees